Only a week left

Looks like the wacky choice of submitting the Numeric Methods exam wasn't that bad after all. I made the grade... barely. But, hey, it's done. Over with. Next...

Tomorrow will be Digital Electronics, round 2 and last chance before July. I'm pretty confident it'll be alright. I can only hope...

One week from today I'll be taking the last exam of the season. With no other exam between tomorrow and that, after the weekend I'll have a nice break to prepare. Lets try to go out with a bang... figuratively. Although a bomb scare would probably be a rather elegant solution to... what am I saying? I really need some sleep.

Here's hoping that you never connect a LED to an overwhelming tension source... unintentionally. If you do, perhaps you'd like to stand back.

ArabianShark

No comments: