What was I thinking!?

I don't know what came over me. Having had studied for a single day for the exam I took today (Numeric Methods... More like Numeric Satans, from where I'm standing), I never thought of actually submitting it for evaluation. I thought I'd just go have a look at it and quit as soon as I could. Then it must have been some sort of high I felt, because all of a sudden I felt like I could do it, like, really do it. Before I knew it I had answered most of the test and when I came to my senses I was subitting it! Now I either made the grade or I can't even apply to retake it in two weeks. Agh!

As of a week ago I've been dieting. This means that I'm having dinner at a healthy food place instead of take-away from a known fast-food chain with golden arches for a logo which shall remain unnamed. I remember how I used do have heartburn when I first started to have fast food regularly, which never surprised me, with the fat and the salt and whatnot. Now it's all healthy fruit and salads... and heartburn. Go figure...

ArabianShark is out for a nibble. Leave your message after the beep.







*BEEP!*

No comments: