I don't usually do this...

I've posted links before, but you might remember me saying I wouldn't link to other blogs. That just might be about to change.

I don't mean to make this a habit, but there is one blog especially noteworthy (actually, there are several such blogs... just read on). It's funny and often thought provoking. Furthermore, the fellow bloggers who write it were kind enough to put a link to my blog on their template, and by no means because I asked. They did it out of the kindness in their hearts. Cheers, mates! Gotta love that bunch. The ones I've met, at any rate.

So, ladies and gents, without further ado... The disco-bar!

Now before you all go rushing there and storming the place, I should warn you that it is, more often than not, in Portuguese, so if you don't speak the language, here's a good excuse to learn it.

I'll be adding the link permanently on the side bar too, so you may never forget to drop by whenever you think of ol' Sharky here.

Right, enough said. Live long, and prosper.

ArabianShark has a splitting headache... and a Networking Fundaments II report due soon. Bugger!

1 comment:

Mr. Obnibolongo said...

LOL
I was surprised reading your post.
Specially now that disco-bar has been a little... well, dead.

Anyway thanks for the link.