At last!!!

So, figure this out...

I was just having dinner tonight (not my usual salad, but some different salad) when out of the blue (um... green?) I get this nagging feeling in my head. Turns out it was... words! Wonderful words! (OK, fair words. I mean, I like them. Get off me, won't you!) I can write again! My vampires (whom, if you recall, I keep in my socks drawer) will be unleashed for at least another prowl. I believe I found my muse. Think "How's your belly where the bat bit ya?".
In other news, my job satisfaction level is higher than ever. I mean, I had never realised what a handfull Systems Analysis could be, but it's a handfull I'm glad to handle. Heck, I hand't had so much fun with my work since... ever!

And for an extra bit of lore, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Well, I wouldn't know about that, but it did wonders for my heartburn. And, come to think of it, I haven't seen a single doctor all day long. Maybe it does work.

Pax vobiscum atque vale.

ArabianShark is quite tired, but even more so happy to let his vampires out again. Off you go, just be home before dawn.

2 comments:

Mr. Obnibolongo said...

Yay! I'm lazy!

* (OK, fair words. I mean, I like them. Get off me, won't you!) => It's a lerk!!!! Oh, no? If it was a lerk [alien from Natural Selection], Sintra had a similar problem with a lerk bot...

* Think "How's your belly where the bat bit ya?". => error 1338? "I do not understand Mr. Simpson!" // "What's wrong with this country? So much misunderstanding!" (do "Entre inimigos", adaptado);

* "but it did wonders for my heartburn" => Fire extinguisher? Anyone?



Anyway, good luck. There is nothing I can comment properly, otherwise I would :) .

Sintra said...

Fucking lerks man, fucking lerks!
That thing was like, all OVER me, and all I could do was scream for help and run and jump around!
Scariest fucking thing ever!

I'm glad someone was able to shoot it off me. And if I wasn't wearing some decent armour, yours truly wouldn't be here.

Fucking lerks. Fuck.