Old Flings...

Actually, that's not exactly accurate...

Old Crushes...
Or "How the Mighty Have Fallen"

So just last night I happened to sort of run into an old crush of mine. How old, you say? Well, I suppose it could have been more than a handful of years, it's hard to tell exactly, so I'll refrain form just saying any number. Still, it got mw thinking...

Have I ever been so superficial that I could be so madly enamorated (as I recall, it was quite a crush indeed) for this gal? Whatever mild impression I got from her just yesterday would have put me off, were we to start anew, with no recollection of the past at all. I was really disappointed, I can't tell if more so with her or myself.

Still... the years have been most kind to her. She looked even better than I recalled, and, seeing as I held such a deified image of her beauty, that's no small task. No small task indeed.

Nope.

Pax vobiscum atque vale.

ArabianShark offers Madam Fate a chance at redemption today. Reward will come as an apology and strawberry jam. Everybody likes strawberrys, it seems...

2 comments:

Sintra said...

Strawberry jam in my bread plz.

ArabianShark said...

Yours, sure. Mr. Pedro Francisco's, should he want some, fine, plenty to go around.

None fot Fate!