Bright coloured lights

This isn't completely silly... even though it looks the part, at first. I remember some concepts of light and sound waves behaviour I had studied (briefly) in several Physics related subjects years ago. Only this makes it look pretty. In fact, I wish I had had this to demonstrate those phenomena, rather than those old rotten cardboard plates that never produced the desired effect in high school or that ugly, overly simplistic... thing I was shown in my freshman year in college. Still, I reckon I should be glad I had anything at all. Thus, my gift to you who may be struggling to learn this stuff for the first time. Mind your eyes, though, this will make your sight fuzzy for a while if you stare at it for too long.

Wavy waves of farewell.

Waves carry ArabianShark away... he'll be back by high tide.

No comments: